15/04/2012

How the Communion might vote

I've created a page with my guesses as to how the different provinces and member churches might vote on the Covenant.

It is prefaced with a pile of caveats. I don't have any insider knowledge and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the equivalent table at the ACO had many differences from mine.

So I'd very much appreciate any information, hints, even gut feelings that might add to the reliability of the guesses. Please let me know in the comments box - I'll attribute the contributions unless told not to. Thank you in advance.





1 comment:

  1. This is very good Paul. I've had a look at your prophecy page and broadly agree with it.

    There's no way in which the new Archbishop (probably Chartres of London) is going to 'pick up the dropped ball' of the Covenant and run with it. It will be quietly put to bed ... thank God.

    ReplyDelete